- (SO1) Reinforce the established synergies within a EU top-level research community
- (SO2) Enhance the ductility of Mg-anode as well as its dissolution/deposition efficiency with new architectures and processing techniques supported by Density Functional Theory (DFT) calculations.
- (SO3) Identify harmless electrolyte solutions including Cl-free, aqueous and solid-state systems.
- (SO4) Develop a rational design of high voltage/high capacity cathode materials on the basis of computational approaches at different length scale.
- (SO5) Optimize the electrode and cell fabrication processes at laboratory scale, while minimizing the environmental impact.
- (SO6) Simulate and evaluate the feasibility of hybrid micro energy storage systems in which RMB are used as energy storage in combination with others systems.